Footgolf Hen Party in Birmingham
If your bride to be is a bit sports mad then she will love the footgolf hen party in Birmingham! Why play it safe with regular footy or golf when you can have both of these popular sports put into one fun activity? Go for the gamble with something way more quirky and you won’t regret your decision, this activity will be full of banter, laughs and hilarious moments. Please bear in mind however, due to the footgolf course’s location, you will need a taxi or car to reach it from Birmingham’s city centre.
- 18 holes of footgolf elite
- Event co-ordinator to make it more professional
- Match play or hen play (forfeits)
- Extra challenges including longest drive, closest to the pin
- Footballs & scorecards included
- Way better than just the normal open play footgolf
- Prizes for winning team
Some of the footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However, polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
There are no reviews yet.