Footgolf Elite Hen Party in London
- 18 holes of footgolf elite
- Plus an event co-ordinator to make it more professionally run
- Extra challenges including longest drive, closest to the pin
- Footballs included
- Scorecards & Forfeit Sheet
- Prizes for individual winners
- Prize for winning team on team round
The hen party teams will be made up of 4 people. Everyone will compete against each other in 4 balls. There will then be a Texas Scramble team competition in the second round, where the best shot is used. If there is an odd number of ladies then there may be a couple of smaller groups. There are individual prizes of bottles of beer or wine plus a team prize of a crate of beer.
Please also be warned that due to the nature of these courses they may be up to 30mins drive from your city of choice so Cabs or cars will be required.
What to wear
Some of the London footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
There are no reviews yet.