Drink If Game
Looking for an icebreaker to kick-start the last night of freedom? The Drink If hen party game is a simple yet hilarious game that anyone can play and have a laugh with!
Getting to know the other hens finding out about each other is essential to a great night out if you’ve got members of your group who haven’t met yet. So when you start getting ready for your evening on the town, you should take a look at the Drink If game to get things started.
What You Will Need to Play Drink If
- Lots of alcohol
- A game master
Drink If Rules
The only rule for this game is that you must be truthful! If you are guilty of doing what the question suggests at some point in your life you must drink up! Drink if is a popular drinking game amongst hens as you have complete control over the game, you can be as tame or as raunchy as you like with the questions and do as many as you like. You can even create your won rules, such as the first person to confess to 10 questions has to drink a mixture of everyone else’s drink!
How to Play?
The rules behind this game are as easy as they can get! One person is selected to read out a host of sentence endings after saying “Drink if” before them. If any of the hens match what you just read out, then they must admit it by taking a sip from their drinks! In terms of the content of the statements, you can get as imaginative and creative as you like with it, especially if you decide to come up with them yourself. However, if you get stuck for ideas, we’ve listed some below for you to consider!
40 Drink If Questions
1. You’re definitely going to be hungover tomorrow!
2. You’re still only on your first drink
3. You’re still sober!
4. You’re drinking wine
5. You’re drinking beer
6. You’ve never had a bad hangover
7. You’ve been drunk in the last 48 hours
8. You’ve ever been arrested
9. You’re a smoker
10. You still get ID’d at the supermarket/pub/bars
11. You’ve got children
12. You’ve never left the country
13. You can speak more than one language
14. You’re the tallest in the room
15. You’re the shortest in the room
16. You’ve never driven a car
17. You’re on the pull tonight!
18. You went to university
19. You’re the youngest in the room
20. You’ve known the bride the longest
21. You’re related to the bride
22. You’re engaged or married
23. You had to drink last time!
24. You’ve got a tattoo
25. You’re wearing heels
26. You’re on your first hen party
27. You know the bride’s middle name
28. You’re single
29. You’ve been texting whilst playing this game!
30. You’re not a pet person
31. You’ve got more than one piercing
32. You’re over 30
33. You’re the last person to go to the bathroom!
34. You’re wearing anything pink
35. You’re wearing lipstick
36. You’ve ever lied about your age
37. You’re related to the groom
38. You’ve seen the wedding dress
39. You’re still looking for a wedding present!
40. You’ve ever been to a strip club
When is the Best Time to Play?
This awesome game can be played before, during and even after the night out, so there’s never a particularly bad time to play Drink If! As it makes such a great icebreaker, we would recommend playing the game before you go out. This way, everyone can focus on the game and learn a little bit about each other before all the antics unfold! Alternatively, you could also play the Drink If hen party game during or after being at the bar or nightclub. Especially if you’re celebrating over a few nights, you can refer back to your first night out whilst preparing for your second one in your questions. For example: “Drink if you spent more than you should last night”. You could also try out a range of our other hen party games, one of our favourites is bra pong!
Thinking about trying this out for yourselves? Then take a look at some of the other fabulous hen party games we’ve been talking about and get some inspiration to make it an amazing last night of freedom.