Den of Dragons Team Building in Sheffield
A grand contest of innovation, Den of Dragons team building in Sheffield is an entertaining half-day event which sees your colleagues splitting up and stepping into the shoes of aspiring entrepreneurs with the task of inventing a ground-breaking new product for a specific industry. In accordance to a brief, groups must work together to design, build and market their invention before presenting their idea. There’s plenty of opportunities to develop the workforces business skills whilst having an enjoyable and worthwhile time getting creative.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
There are no reviews yet.