Den of Dragons Team Building in Oxford
An entertaining entrepreneurial activity that encourages working together as a workforce and the development of key business skills, Den of Dragons team building in Oxford might sound familiar and that’s because it’s inspired by the BBC series of a similar title. With a similar name, you can expect similar formula to how it works with an added twist. Split into groups, you must battle it out to create the most innovative new product for a specific industry all the way from the design work to showing it off to the ‘dragons’!
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
There are no reviews yet.