Den of Dragons Team Building in Manchester
Inspired by the popular TV series of entrepreneurship and innovation, Den of Dragons team building in Manchester is the brilliant opportunity to get your team to develop their business skills and work together to put together an all-new product. Aimed for a specific industry, each team will go through all the stages from design to outcome with each individual having their own role in the design, build, marketing and selling of the product.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
The activity starts off with an instructor giving your team a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities before you head over to the supplier’s superstore and gather the necessary materials and resources for your product. Allocating roles to each member of the team, each person can really show off their skills and talents in sectors like designing, building and sales. After a rigorous yet fun few hours of creating the end result, your team must then pitch their idea through a structured presentation to the ‘dragons’ who will then decide which team’s creation deserves to win who will then be handed out prizes for their success. Pushing people’s creativity to the max, this indoor activity is a brilliant alternative to the muddy outdoors and is guaranteed to bring the whole team together.
The general consensus was that the event was great fun and really tested people's minds
Many said it was the most fun day they had had on an away day with the company.
A massive thanks for all your hard work and efforts