Den of Dragons Team Building in Harrogate
The name ‘Den of Dragons’ must ring a bell? Based off the hit BBC series where budding entrepreneurs pitch their brilliant (or disastrous) business ideas to four millionaire ‘dragons’, Den of Dragons team building in Harrogate puts your team in the same position to design and create a successful product. Although you won’t be standing before Peter Jones himself, the principle is the same- work in teams and come up with the most innovative product you can think of. A brilliant way to encourage teamwork, competition and bring out everyone’s creativity, Den of Dragons is the perfect indoor activity solution.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
The activity starts off with an instructor giving your team a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities before you head over to the supplier’s superstore and gather the necessary materials and resources for your product. Allocating roles to each member of the team, each person can really show off their skills and talents in sectors like designing, building and sales. After a rigorous yet fun few hours of creating the end result, your team must then pitch their idea through a structured presentation to the ‘dragons’ who will then decide which team’s creation deserves to win who will then be handed out prizes for their success. Pushing people’s creativity to the max, this indoor activity is a brilliant alternative to the muddy outdoors and is guaranteed to bring the whole team together.
There are no reviews yet.