Den of Dragons Team Building in Edinburgh
Impress the ‘dragons’ by working together in groups to create an innovative new product using every skill you possess. From developing business skills and knowledge to improving the dynamics of teamwork, Den of Dragons team building in Edinburgh is the perfect competitive challenge to get everyone stuck in and having a great time. From designing the product to building it and pitching it to the mighty ‘dragons’, this BBC series inspired activity is bound to go down a treat with everyone involved.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
The activity starts off with an instructor giving your team a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities before you head over to the supplier’s superstore and gather the necessary materials and resources for your product. Allocating roles to each member of the team, each person can really show off their skills and talents in sectors like designing, building and sales. After a rigorous yet fun few hours of creating the end result, your team must then pitch their idea through a structured presentation to the ‘dragons’ who will then decide which team’s creation deserves to win who will then be handed out prizes for their success. Pushing people’s creativity to the max, this indoor activity is a brilliant alternative to the muddy outdoors and is guaranteed to bring the whole team together.
There are no reviews yet.