Den of Dragons Team Building in Brighton
Enter the world of entrepreneurship and innovating business with the Den of Dragons team building in Brighton. Inspired from the renowned BBC series, this activity stepping into their business shoes and tasked with creating an innovative new product. Before being judged by the ‘dragons’, each group must design, build and market their product relating to a specific industry allocated by the event organiser. Getting everyone working together and developing their skills, there’s no event quite like it.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
There are no reviews yet.