Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Hull
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Pole Dance, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller & more!
Fun & friendly dance lessons are always a hit with the ladies, whether it’s your own hen party or you’re organising a surprise for the bride-to-be, it’s a super easy way to inject some life into the celebrations. Everything is organised for you with these dance party ideas, all you need to worry about is dressing to impress and bringing your best moves – fancy dress is heavily encouraged girls! We’ll allocate you with a city centre venue, where you’ll meet and greet your instructor and get stuck straight into the fun part.
To limber you up, the guide to your dance lesson will kick things off with a fun warm up to get a grip of your skill level and get to know the girls. From the warm up all the way through to the final performance, every move and piece of music will tie into the theme you have chosen, so you’ll never have to break out of character. Learn some moves, rehearse your hearts out and feel like a true queen with the help of your instructor. The whole session can be filmed by any lovely spectators who fancy coming along for free to watch you bust a move.
When you’re confident you’ve got the routine down, throw everything you’ve learned into one dramatic final performance with the girls – don’t forget to sing along as well! A hen party dance class is the perfect combination of fun, adrenaline and light-hearted giggles, plus guests of any age can join in with the session so you can bring everyone along.
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.
There are no reviews yet.