Dance Class & Cocktail Making for Groups in Bournemouth
Two fantastic Bournemouth birthday party ideas in one great birthday party activity bundle. By booking both the cocktail making birthday party and dance class birthday party together you'll benefit from great value as well as a fabulous planned day.
Bournemouth cocktail making and dance classes are an ideal combination, ensuring the bride to be has a fabulous time.
This Bournemouth Birthday Party Bundle includes:
- Dance Class Party (any theme)
- Cocktail Making Party
Dance Party Ideas
A Dance Class Birthday Party is a fantastic fun Birthday party idea and suitable for all ages. You will have the best time ever dancing to your favourite tunes.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include Burlesque, Cheerleading, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Can-Can, GLEE, Thriller, 80’s, Chicago, Salsa, Strictly, ABBA, Single Ladies, Kylie & Gangnam Style, plus many more
- 30+ Dance party themes
- Props used in some classes
- City centre private venues
- Experienced dance instructor
Get the birthday party started, with a cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.