Cocktail Masterclass Stag Do in Exeter
During a Cocktail Masterclass Stag Do in Exeter, What Will You Get Involved in?
As the name suggests, the cocktail masterclass will get you and the lads learning the ins and outs of mixology as you muddle together your own tasty cocktails whilst on a stag do in Exeter. This boozy addition is perfect for any stag weekend, as you hop behind the bar of a city centre venue and get hands on. The trained bartender on hand will show you the ropes and provide you will all the professional equipment and fresh ingredients needed to make your cocktail concoctions! After all the mixing and shaking is done, you’ll head to your own reserved area to finish drinking your creations and tuck into a tasty platter of buffet finger food!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktail
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Get the stag do started, with a London cocktail masterclass, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues. If you're partial to a mojito or a cosmopolitan on a night out, then a London cocktail masterclass stag do is the ideal stag do idea. Just watch the bartenders work their magic and learn the tricks of the trade while you enjoy drinking them.
Cocktail masterclass stag parties in London includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail masterclass with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making stag do begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail masterclass is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
The cocktail masterclass stag do in London is available around the West End, Covent Gardens, Soho, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Oxford Circus, London City (Bank), Tower Hill and Clapham.
There are no reviews yet.