Sheffield Cocktail Making & Meal Office Christmas Party
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use of bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by 2 course meal
A cocktail making class and a meal is the perfect Sheffield office Christmas party idea by incorporating a fun activity with a meal afterwards. Learn how to mix, shake and muddle your way through a variety of cocktails.
Our Sheffield cocktail making & meal office Christmas Party activity is a fun an interactive session offering the perfect opportunity for team building, networking or rewarding colleagues. Everyone will have a great time and we can offer non-alcoholic cocktails as well if required. Plus after the cocktail making class continue the party with a 2 or 3 course meal.
Sample Menu (Please note; menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Cumberland Sausages and Mash - with roasted red onions and a rich red wine gravy.
- Half Glazed BBQ Rack of Ribs - with salted fries and Asian slaw.
- Classic Caesar Salad - with crisp cos lettuce, croutons, shaved Grano Padano, anchovies and Caesar dressing.
- Chick Pea and Spinach Curry - with steamed rice and naan bread.
- British Beef Burger 6oz - British beef burger in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
- Classic Chicken Burger - Chargrilled chicken breast in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
Hot Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Caramelised Banana Waffles with caramel sauce and a vanilla ice cream.
There are no reviews yet.