VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Portsmouth Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £27.50 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
A change of scenery is always good for a hen party with great memories, so if the coast is calling and you fancy breathing in some clean sea air, Portsmouth is the city to visit. With loads to do there, it can be a bit overwhelming to choose your favourite, however if you’re after something classy, boozy and a bunch of fun – a Portsmouth cocktail making hen party is the perfect experience!
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
Not only do you get to drink some delicious cocktails with the Portsmouth cocktail making hen party, you also get to make them yourselves. When you arrive at your Portsmouth venue, someone will be ready and waiting with a welcome drink to greet you and help make the bride to be feel special from the get go. Then, make your way to the bar and meet your professional bartender for the afternoon or evening, who will give you a quick introduction and let you try some flavours.
Then, get stuck in. During the course of the Portsmouth cocktail making hen party, your whole hen group will try their hand at 2-3 cocktails each, flavoured and made however you fancy. Everyone will get to use the expert equipment, and when you’re finished creating them you get to drink them – even better! As well as the cocktails, your bartender will go through a few fun and games with you (some including shots) to get everyone in the party mood and ready for the next activity or hen night ahead.
Once you’re ready to relax, find your reserved seating and finish your drinks, maybe using the time to toast to your hen and her last night of freedom. While you’re having a chat and sipping your (hopefully tasty) cocktails, you’ll be served a few light sharing platters to pick at including hot and cold foods. If you’re in need of some more grub, there’s always the option of upgrading to a 2 or 3 course meal to totally complete the Portsmouth cocktail making hen party.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Portsmouth Hen Party bundles
Portsmouth Hen Party weekend packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry & Booths
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife
Your customer service was great- I loved each email letting me know updates when they happened. We also talked to someone on the phone afterwards to let us pay for someone who was a late payment for the hen do.
Thank you for organising a fab hen do!!