VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Hull Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £30.00 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
The Hull cocktail making hen party is a fantastic way to celebrate the blushing brides last night of freedom. It’s fun, it’s casual and it’s the perfect way to prink before exploring Hull’s nightlife. You and the girls will head to a trendy city centre bar. A professional mixologist will introduce you to all of the techniques you will need to know and all the equipment you’ll need to use so you can get stuck right in. From mixers and muddlers, to shakers and strainers, you’ll learn all you need to know to make some kickass cocktails.
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
You’ll get a whole 2 hours in the Hull cocktail making hen party to find the right flavours for you, learn some tips and tricks and get making some drinks. Once you’ve finished making, it’s time to start drinking, all in your reserved seating area. This is the perfect time to share your drinks and try each others, toast to the bride to be and enjoy a few light sharer platters to help with the hangover to come!
Most of our Hull cocktail making hen party experiences are held in city centre venues, right next to the hotels you’re staying in and the clubs you’ll be raving in. If you’re not a big fan of alcohol, all it good as you will be able to get involved and create some delicious mocktails- they look and taste just as good!
Visit the city of beautiful Hull, situated in the East of Yorkshire. Hull is one of the UK’s City of Culture 2017. This town has something for everyone, whether you enjoy venturing off to see the historic building or would prefer a day of shopping- it’s all there!
Hull is an especially busy town which really comes alive at night. Hull’s town centre is surrounded by plenty of unique bars with strict dress codes and delicious drinks. further along the night, take a short walk down baker street and Cleveland street which have an abundance of great nightclubs where you can have a great laugh and a boogie on the dancefloor.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp