Cocktail Making Class Hen Party in Harrogate
Harrogate is a beautifully small and stylish town surrounded by glorious architecture and amazing hen party activities. Including the cocktail making hen party in Harrogate, now is your time to shake things up ladies it is time to get behind the bar for an evening of cocktail fun! What better way to get you and all of the girls ready for the big hen night on the town than by drinking and creating one or a few cocktails! It’s a great way to try something new whilst pre-drinking with all of your favourite ladies.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
All of our bartenders are professionally trained and will play some games with you, so you won’t have trouble learning all their tips and tricks to create some killer cocktails! After a short and sweet introduction to all the equipment you’ll get your hands on, it’s time to have a go. All the girls will get a turn at using the mixers, strainers and muddlers to make their favourite cocktails, both fruity or sour. Each of your group will have time to make 2-3 cocktails each in the cocktail making hen party, and of course drink them all.
Once you’ve finished mixing your concoctions, head over to some reserved seating where you can finish off your delicious drinks and maybe have a little sip of each-others. So you don’t leave too tipsy for the hen night ahead, this cocktail making hen party experience also includes a bit of food – perfect stomach lining! There will be a variety of light sharer platters for your group with a mixture of hot and cold foods. If you want to add to the experience, why not upgrade to a two or three course meal?
There are no reviews yet.