VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Essex Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £27.50 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
Sometimes all us girls need for a fab hen party is a good drink, chat and a laugh with great company. The Essex cocktail making hen party is a fantastic way to kick off a long night out and an excellent way to learn some fun new cocktail recipes to make at home! And no worries if you don’t drink. The bartender will be more than happy to show you how to make some tasty mocktails. All our classes are held in private city centre venues, close to all the hotels and nightlife you need.
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
When you arrive to your Essex cocktail making hen party you’ll be guided by an experienced mixologist who will show you how it’s really done. They will you show you all the tools you need to make the perfect cocktail, from muddlers and mixers to shakers and strainers. So if you fancy a classic Mojito or want to go a little crazy and make up a completely new drink, you'll have everything you need waiting.
You’ll get a whole 2 hours to find the right flavours for you, learn some tips and tricks and get making some drinks. Once you’ve finished making, it’s time to start drinking, all in your reserved seating that comes with the Essex cocktail making hen party, perfect for you and the girls to chat, giggle and share a few toasts to the hens last night of freedom.
If you’re sat there thinking ‘why Essex?’ then here is why. If youre after a glitz and glam hen party, then this is the perfect place. This village is filled with plenty of fantastic attractions that cater to everybody’s tastes. Although you may only be able to think of the ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ television show, there is much more to it. Essex offers a nightlife and daytime entertainment along the coastline creating the perfect day trip, short break and the cocktail making destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp