Cocktail Making - Evening Classes Hen Party
What do you do on a Cocktail Making Evening Classes Hen Party?
What better way to kick off the celebrations than with a cocktail making evening classes hen party? On the day you’ll be greeted by your bartender who is professionally trained and will be entertaining you for the duration of the class. First off you’ll have to learn your way around the bar with all of the equipment to go with, along with a demonstration from the bartender themselves. And when you think you’re ready, it’s your turn to get behind the bar and shake muddle and strain three of your own cocktails.
- At last a cocktail making class in the evening!
- Class times are between 7pm and 10pm
- Make 3 cocktails each
- Cocktail One - Cocktail of the groups choice from the menu
- Cocktail Two - Cocktail competition - split into two teams for speed competition
- Losing team to do a forfeit
- Cocktail Three – Jam Jar Cocktail
- Cîroc vodka train to finish
Who Is The Cocktail Making Class Suitable For?
Our evening cocktail making class is suitable for those aged 18 or over. You will be working with and consuming plenty alcohol within a late night bar, hence the age restriction.
Where Are The Cocktail Making Evening Classes Based?
We want all our girls to be able to enjoy this fun cocktail making class, so we base them within lively and reliable bars! We have a selection of cities for you to choose from, meaning a fun evening full of cocktail making is only around the corner from you.