Virtual Christmas Cooking Workshop
What Is the Virtual Christmas Cooking Workshop Experience?
A fun and sociable festive cooking experience like no other, where all the ingredients and instructions are sent out to you and your colleagues. You can then jump on zoom and cook together or add a professional chef to host your remote cooking class.
This means your colleagues can stay safe at home but still enjoy a fun virtual Christmas party with one another. A chef host can join and share their handy tips and tricks along the way and answer any questions you may have.
- Fun sociable Christmas virtual cooking class
- Choose your Christmas menu
- All the ingredients and instructions on how to prepare and cook the meal are posted out to you.
- Each box contains a meal for 2, so share with your household or create an extra portion
- Menu designed by Jack Lucas – Masterchef finalist
- All dietary requirements are catered for
- Setup a zoom call and cook together
- Or add on a professional chef to host the event via zoom (ask for prices)
- Also, an option to add TV Chef Jack Lucas
Who is the Virtual Christmas Cooking Workshop Suitable for?
Absolutely anyone can take part in this remote cooking event! All dietary requirements can be catered for, so no one has to worry about being left out. There is a variety of Christmas menus to choose from. It is an amazing way of bringing a team together in a fun and collaborative way outside of the office for a nice festive meal.
There are no reviews yet.