Challenge 100 Team Building in Hull
Focused on mental agility, the challenge 100 team building in Hull is a true test of prioritising and teamwork in a fast-paced environment. In this fully-organised workshop, your colleagues will break down into groups for a competitive streak. When the clock starts, scavenge for tools and choose the tasks you want to complete, taking into account that each task will earn you a certain amount of points. Keep track of yours and everyone else’s scores as your group work together to be in with the chance of winning the day!
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.