Café Rouge - 2 Course Meal & Drink Stag Do in Brighton
- Enjoy an authentic French meal
- Two course meal from the group menu
- Also includes choice of beer, wine or soft drink
- We’ll organise everything
- City centre Café Rouge restaurants
- Upgrade to a 3 Course Meal – ask for details
Bonsoir from the French restaurant Café Rouge in Brighton.
Upon arrival the maître d will welcome the group into the Café Rouge restaurant. Then enjoy either a 2 or 3 course meal in the authentic French themed restaurant. Our Café Rouge 2 course meal & drink stag do in Brighton also includes a choice of vin blanc, vin rouge, de biere or soft drink per person.
Sample Set Menu
- French Onion Soup - Signature Rouge recipe made with beef stock, finished with Gruyere cheese and croutons
- Camembert - breaded camembert, served melted with redcurrant and cranberry sauce
- Pate - Smooth chicken liver pate, with bread and Mediterranean chutney
- Demi Poulet - Half roast chicken flavoured with thyme and black pepper, served with French fries and salad garnish
- Fish and Chips - Battered fish fillet, served with French fries and tartare sauce
- Tarte - Vegetable tart with herb pastry, served with a house salad
- Minute steak - char-grilled rump steak, served with French fries and garlic butter
- Beef bourguignon - slow-cooked beef in red wine with bacon and mushrooms, served with mashed potato and garden vegetables
- Crème Brulee - Traditional set vanilla pod custard with caramelised top and strawberry & black pepper sorbet
- Lemon Tart - Signature French lemon tart, with crème fraiche
- Ice Cream - 2 scoops of: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Tarte Tatin, Salted caramel or chocolate & raspberry fondant ice cream
Drink - one drink per person included
- Choice of a beer, wine or soft drink per person
There are no reviews yet.