Café Rouge – Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Bristol
What Goes on with a Café Rouge Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Bristol?
Make it an extra-special occasion by surprising the bride-to-be with an exquisite Café Rouge cheese afternoon tea with wine on the hen party in Bristol. A fantastic alternative to a regular afternoon tea, this unique experience will definitely be a hit with all the girls in the group. After arriving at the city centre restaurant, it’s time to treat your taste buds with three tiers of cheeses, grapes and nibbles to snack on whilst you enjoy a glass of French wine.
- Alternative afternoon tea with a savoury twist
- Tuck into three tiers of different cheeses, savoury nibbles, grapes etc
- Includes baked camembert, cheese boards, croque monsieur and more
- Glass of French wine (Red, White or Rose) per person
- Plus, a choice of a hot drink each
- Dishes suitable for vegetarians
- Held within the popular Café Rouge, a classic French bistro
- Please inform us of any allergies in advance
There are no reviews yet.