Café Rouge – Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Bournemouth
What do you do on a Café Rouge Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Bournemouth?
Make it a classy and sophisticated day by celebrating with a unique Café Rouge cheese afternoon tea with wine on your hen party in Bournemouth. A savoury twist on the regular afternoon tea, you girls will get to sit down and enjoy this experience at the restaurant’s city centre location. After you get sat down, you will all get to tuck in and enjoy three tiers of mouth-watering cheeses and nibbles. Not only that, but being in a French bistro, you’ll get to enjoy your food with a glass of French wine each! This unique foodie experience makes for a great addition to any pre-wedding celebrations and can be arranged alongside other activities in your busy hen party itinerary!
- Alternative afternoon tea with a savoury twist
- Tuck into three tiers of different cheeses, savoury nibbles, grapes etc
- Includes baked camembert, cheese boards, croque monsieur and more
- Glass of French wine (Red, White or Rose) per person
- Plus, a choice of a hot drink each
- Dishes suitable for vegetarians
- Held within the popular Café Rouge, a classic French bistro
- Please inform us of any allergies in advance
There are no reviews yet.