Café Rouge – Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Birmingham
What Happens on a Café Rouge Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party in Birmingham?
If you’re looking to celebrate with a classy continental twist, then look no further than the Café Rouge cheese afternoon tea with wine experience on your hen party in Birmingham. Hosted at the restaurant’s city centre location, you girls will get to tuck into a delicious cheese feast with a unique twist on the usual afternoon tea! And as you’ll be right in the heart of Britain’s second city, you could always head out and explore the local bars and drinking hotspots afterwards!
- Alternative afternoon tea with a savoury twist
- Tuck into three tiers of different cheeses, savoury nibbles, grapes etc
- Includes baked camembert, cheese boards, croque monsieur and more
- Glass of French wine (Red, White or Rose) per person
- Plus, a choice of a hot drink each
- Dishes suitable for vegetarians
- Held within the popular Café Rouge, a classic French bistro
- Please inform us of any allergies in advance
There are no reviews yet.