Burlesque Dance for Groups in Galway
- Learn a fun Burlesque dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Fun props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then learn a full burlesque dance routine
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Let the music take over your body as you learn an incredible routine in the burlesque dance for groups in Galway. Who hasn’t wanted the chance to learn the 1950’s style of dancing? Head over to your private room in your city centre venue and get moving.
What to wear
Gym wear, shorts, vest tops, heels, trainers or flats for warm-up.Dress up in Fishnets or hold-ups, oversize jacket/shirt, long evening gloves.
There are no reviews yet.