Bridge Build Team Building in Southampton
Develop your team work skills in a fully unique and exciting way with Bridge Build team building in Southampton. The clue is in the name, your team will get to build a “miniature” (still massive) bridge but there’s more to it than that. The group is split up into small teams who must work together to design and build one section of the bridge at a time. This means each section needs to match up and communication is key. At the end, an RC Car must be guided from one end to the other to see if your hard work and ingenuity has paid off.
- Teams will be allocated a section where they are required to design, create and build a section of bridge
- Each section must connect with other team sections
- Great for getting all teams working collaboratively
- Once the bridge is completed, nominate a driver responsible for negotiating a radio-controlled car across the bridge, against the clock
- Other challenges on the day include things like best design, fastest lap, best section…
- Fully managed event