Bridge Build Team Building in Newcastle
See if you have got what it takes in order to successfully work together during the bridge build team building in Newcastle. The aim of this activity is for your colleagues to split into groups, design and build a section of a bridge from scratch using only the resources and equipment provided to them. After the constructing is finished, each section of the bridge will be pieced together, and its function tested with a remote control car. If the car makes it from start to finish with no breaks, bumps or falls then you have been successful!
- Teams will be allocated a section where they are required to design, create and build a section of bridge
- Each section must connect with other team sections
- Great for getting all teams working collaboratively
- Once the bridge is completed, nominate a driver responsible for negotiating a radio-controlled car across the bridge, against the clock
- Other challenges on the day include things like best design, fastest lap, best section…
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.