Big, Bold and Beautiful: Barcelona
For a truly unforgettable holiday, visiting Barcelona ranks high on the bucket list. Combine the visit with some fabulous Barcelona hen do ideas and you've got all the ingredients for a very special experience. Here are five reasons to say (sing!) "this year I'm off to sunny Spain"...
- The Sun. Barcelona is one of the sunniest cities in Europe and is said to be at its most beautiful in late springtime. Hundreds of people, tourists and residents alike, gather every night to watch the incomparable sunsets; Park Gaudi is a popular gathering spot. For an even better view, discover the joys of the ruin known simply as 'the Bunker' but get there early as there's limited space.
- The Architecture. If you're in hen party in Barcelona is focused on partying, then architecture might be low on your priority list. The truth is, however, that it is the buildings of a city that create its character and Barcelona has character by the bucketload. Just strolling around the city you will discover structure after gorgeous structure, many designed by the world-famous Gaudi. Don't miss La Sagrada Familia.
- The Dancing. Spain is famous for its traditional flamenco and Barcelona is a hub for the passionate style of dance. Modern influences have crept into many performances, resulting in a fusion that is purely breathtaking. You can also try it out for yourself with Funktion Events; we offer an exciting flamenco class activity that everyone can get involved with.
- The Food. Forget dieting and immerse yourself in the dramatic, rich and unique flavours of Spain. Perhaps the best way to eat, especially for those who are new to Spanish cuisine, is in the Tapas style; a number of dishes are brought to the table and everyone shares with each other, allowing you to try out new tastes without being stuck with a whole plateful if you don't like it! Check out our Tapas meal activity or combine it with a flamenco class too with our special package.
- The Blokes. Dark, dishy and delightful! Make sure the bride-to-be behaves herself....
Check out all of our activities in Barcelona. All together now... 'Y Viva Espana!'.