Beat the Screen for Active Teams
Beat the Screen for Active Teams
Deliver your team a remote activity with a twist. Using video conferencing software and a simple app we’ll incorporate physical activity and collaboration. Work through unique challenges including a 30-minute microbreak so participants can step away from their screens and get outdoors to complete an array of interactive photo and video challenges. This activity is ideal if you have colleagues at home and will bring your workforce virtually together for 60-minutes of fun.
There are 3 rounds for everyone to actively participate in.
Round 1 (20 mins) - 6 categories of analytical/cryptic tasks to be achieved virtually as a team to get you in the zone and putting points on the scoreboard.
Round 2 (30 mins) - Fun physical/creative photo and video tasks to get you up and about whether that's indoors or outdoors.
Round 3 (10 mins) - A ‘Beat The Clock’ round where teams regroup virtually to complete as many general knowledge trivia questions as quickly as possible before time runs out. The perfect finale!
- Unique remote activity to get you up from the desk
- 3 different rounds to earn points
- Round 1 - 6 categories of analytical/cryptic tasks to be achieved virtually as a team to get you in the zone and putting points on the scoreboard.
- Round 2 - Fun physical/creative photo and video tasks to get you up and about whether that's indoors or outdoors.
- Round 3 - A ‘Beat The Clock’ round where teams regroup virtually to complete as many general knowledge trivia questions as quickly as possible before time runs out. The perfect finale!
- Professionally run with a live host
- The group will then split into smaller teams of 4-6 people who work together via Zoom
- Working individually and in teams the aim is to earn the most points.
- Live scoreboard to see how your work colleagues are performing.
- Duration is 90 minutes in total. 15 mins for briefing, 60min gameplay, 15mins wrap up session
- We can accommodate groups up to 250 participants per session
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
How many people can take part in Beat the Screen?
Up to 250 people in one session. We’ll break you up into smaller teams of 4-6 participants. If your group is larger than 250 people then just contact us and we’ll find a solution.
What is the duration of this active activity?
The whole experience is 90 mins which included a briefing (15 mins), gameplay (60 mins) and wrap-up (15 mins)
How does Beat The Screen work?
The 1st round has each group working collectively, whether in person or virtually, through video conferencing calls. Player in each team must use their minds together to unravel an assortment of puzzling tasks and challenges. Round 2 is made up of hands-on and creative photo and video tasks, for which each team member can pick between an ‘Indoor Group’, ‘Indoor Solo’, ‘Outdoor Group’ or ‘Outdoor Solo’ task depending on their location and company.
Each team player will earn points for their submission which will tally towards their team’s overall score. The third and last round has players reforming for a ‘Beat The Clock’ sequence of questions, where they must answer as many trivia questions as they can before the timer hits zero! Photos taken during the activity will be shared live to the ‘photo wall’ within our app, allowing teams to inspire and entertain the rest of the group as they go.
What do we need to take part?
A stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer on which to join the Zoom conference call and either a smartphone or tablet device on which to download the app and join the activity.
The game supports most iOS and Android phones or tablets running:
- iOS version 11.0 and above
- Android version 4.4 and above
- Apps can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play
See all our virtual team building ideas