Battle of Olympus Team Building in the Lake District
An epic Olympics inspired team building experience for anyone to enjoy, Battle of Olympus has your team working together and against each other over a series of various challenges that test your strength, speed and agility. Encouraging friendly competition, quality team work as well as motivating everyone involved, Battle of Olympus team building in the Lake District is a brilliant contender if you’re looking for a motivational, outdoors and slightly wacky activity. There’s a prize, gold medals and empty place on the podium waiting for the winning team, certainly enough to get everyone in the team trying their best.
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- Each activity is designed to test your strength, speed and teamwork
- Each team will represent a country that takes place in the Olympic games, so get ready to make your country proud!
- Points will be awarded on each game throughout the event
- You will take part in our very own opening ceremony, with a life size Olympic torch
- Battle it out for your chance to stand on the podium
- Medals will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
Upon arrival at the chosen location, you will be split into small groups where then each team will then design a custom flag representing them before parading onto the field in a ceremony to begin the games. Games include long jump, giant race, sumo wrestling, bungee run, gladiator, javelin, shot putt, archery, air rifles and crossbows to name a few. The Battle of Olympus is nothing short of epic and offers limitless thrills from the word go. Every game will be a head to head challenge which means team work is a must to succeed and with every game being totally different, you can count on using a range of skills to make things fair. Be sure to wear some comfortable clothes- it definitely won’t be an average day in the office.
Once rotated around all the games, an intense finale will be held with a choice of either a tug of war, assault course or human table football to be played before the victors will be crowned Olympus champions and stand proud on top of the podium. Medals will be awarded for first, second and third places.
There are no reviews yet.