Planning Your Barcelona Hen Do
With the warmer months creeping up we’re sure booking some holidays is at the top of everybody’s list.
So why not incorporate it into your hen celebrations with some hen weekends away?
And if you’re stuck on where to go, Barcelona hen do’s have been a hit with a huge amount of our groups so far this year!
But how to go about planning one?
- Booking Your Flights
- Picking Your Hen Do Activities in Barcelona
- My Events VIP Area
- Packing Your Bags
Booking Your Flights
Before you get ahead of yourselves, figuring out how and when you are going on your Barcelona hen do should be at the top of your to do list.
And we understand the stresses you can come across when you are searching for the right flights (and the right prices!)
Here at Funktion Events, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers have a stress free experience when it comes to planning their hen party.
We have partnered up with SkyScanner so you can find cheap group flights into Europe at the click of a button.
Failing that, you can always get some cheap last minute deals with companies such as Jet2.com
Picking Your Hen Do Activities in Barcelona
We have a huge range of hen do activities in Barcelona that will be perfectly suited to your group.
Here are our top 5 activities:
- Flamenco Dance Class – A dance class is a hen party classic even in Barcelona. And what better way to appreciate the Spanish culture than this?
- Tapas Tour – Trying out all of the delicious Spanish cuisine is only natural during your weekend stay, so why not make it into an activity with the tasty tapas tour?
- Wine Tasting – CALLING ALL WINE LOVERS! This one’s for you, enjoy a classy afternoon trying out some wine in the beautiful Spanish countryside.
- Life Drawing – Another hen party classic is life drawing, and it is just as popular in Barcelona as it is back home!
- Hen Fiesta – Go big or go home right? So party like the Spanish with the ultimate celebration. We're talking food, strippers and alcohol ladies.
Check out the rest of our hen do activities in Barcelona here!
And once your activities are over, hitting some of the bars will probably be next.
Here are some of the most popular bars in Barcelona:
- First Cocktail Bar Barcelona | Website | Maps
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar | Website | Maps
- Marmalade | Website | Maps
- Dry Martini and Speakeasy | Website | Maps
- 360 Terrace | Website | Maps
My Events VIP Area
When you book your Barcelona hen do you will have instant access to our bespoke My Events VIP Area.
This is one of the easiest and most comprehensive booking systems on the web!
- Online Itinerary with 24 hour access to all your booking details
- Individual Payments that are secure
- Personalised to you with group emails and chat rooms
- Read more about it here
Packing Your Bags
Now we’re talking, the most important part about going on a hen parties in Spain.
We suggest always making a list, sit down together as a group and write down everything that you would need during your weekend celebrations.
If you need some inspiration when it comes to your packing process, then just check out our Pinterest boards!
Everything from your sun cream right the way down to the classic hen party accessories that we all know and love.