Axe Throwing, Archery & Blind Driving Stag Do in Bournemouth
Three fantastic Bournemouth stag do ideas in a great activity bundle. By booking both the Axe throwing, Archery & Blind 4x4 driving stag do activities together you'll benefit from great value as well as a fabulous planned day. The Axe throwing, Archery & Blind 4x4 driving stag do offers a full action packed stag do with competition and fun.
This Bournemouth Stag Do Bundle includes:
- Axe Throwing
- Blind 4x4 Driving
There are so many unique stag do activities for anyone to enjoy including this thrilling axe throwing stag do experience, perfect for a party seeking some adrenaline.
- Axe throwing has proven to very popular
- Start with a safety briefing
- Then get thrown into the practice area
- Once you’ve got the hand of it, move to the range
- Aim at wooden targets
- Different scoring zones and competition
- Very popular activity
- Throw tomahawks
- Scoring zones & competition
- Great fun all for ages
Make it a day to remember with some fun and fast-paced competition with an archery stag do in Bournemouth!
- Learn to shoot arrows
- Expert tuition throughout
- Bows will be suited to your size and strength (right and left handed)
- Practice your sharp shooting
- Competition between the group
- All equipment provided
- Competitive fun activity
- All equipment included
- Expert instructor
- Games and competitions
Blindfold 4x4 Driving
Thrills, fun and speed, this blindfolded 4x4 driving stag do activity has all that and more making it a perfect send off into married life! Set yourself a hilarious challenge with this stag do idea.
- Receive a safety briefing
- Includes many obstacles
- Scramble nets, walls and ropes
- A strange event, as your driving blindfolded
- You’ll be driving a 4x4 off road vehicle
- You and your team mates will need to work together to overcome this 4x4 challenge.
- Everyone has the chance to drive and direct
- When not driving, guests will be giving instructions to the driver
- All equipment is provided
- Event supervisor is on hand to offer assistance
- At least 50% of the group must be able to drive
- Steer Blindfolded
- Real team event
- Drive a 3 ½ tonne 4x4
- Challenging and great fun
There are no reviews yet.