Axe Throwing, Archery & Blind Driving Stag Do in Bournemouth
Three fantastic Bournemouth stag do ideas in a great activity bundle. By booking both the Axe throwing, Archery & Blind 4x4 driving stag do activities together you'll benefit from great value as well as a fabulous planned day. The Axe throwing, Archery & Blind 4x4 driving stag do offers a full action packed stag do with competition and fun.
This Bournemouth Stag Do Bundle includes:
- Axe Throwing
- Blind 4x4 Driving
There are so many unique stag do activities for anyone to enjoy including this thrilling axe throwing stag do experience, perfect for a party seeking some adrenaline.
- Axe throwing has proven to very popular
- Start with a safety briefing
- Then get thrown into the practice area
- Once you’ve got the hand of it, move to the range
- Aim at wooden targets
- Different scoring zones and competition
- Very popular activity
- Throw tomahawks
- Scoring zones & competition
- Great fun all for ages
Archery stag do provides a welcome change from the usual stag party activity. Archery requires skill, good judgment and a cool head and there’s nothing quite like the feeling of hitting the bullseye for the first time. Full training is given so you can get the best out of the day.
- Learn to shoot arrows
- Expert tuition throughout
- Bows will be suited to your size and strength (right and left handed)
- Practice your sharp shooting
- Competition between the group
- All equipment provided
- Competitive fun activity
- All equipment included
- Expert instructor
- Games and competitions
Blindfold 4x4 Driving
Thrills, fun and speed, this blindfolded 4x4 driving stag do activity has all that and more making it a perfect send off into married life! Set yourself a hilarious challenge with this stag do idea.
- Receive a safety briefing
- Includes many obstacles
- Scramble nets, walls and ropes
- A strange event, as your driving blindfolded
- You’ll be driving a 4x4 off road vehicle
- You and your team mates will need to work together to overcome this 4x4 challenge.
- Everyone has the chance to drive and direct
- When not driving, guests will be giving instructions to the driver
- All equipment is provided
- Event supervisor is on hand to offer assistance
- At least 50% of the group must be able to drive
- Steer Blindfolded
- Real team event
- Drive a 3 ½ tonne 4x4
- Challenging and great fun
There are no reviews yet.