ABBA Dance Class for Groups in Hull
- Learn a fully choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Time to become dancing queens, learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Laugh along with your friends as you perform the final routine to classics such as Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on me
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Even if you’re not quite a dancing queen, the ABBA dance hen party experience can cater for everyone. On the day, a dance instructor will be ready and waiting to lead your class through a medley of exciting steps, all to the beat of catchy songs like Mama Mia and Take a Chance on Me. Kick off the day with a fun little warm up to get everyone in the mood for dancing. Then, your instructor will have created a fully choreographed dance routine for you and the girls to learn, and all the moves will be tailored to the groups abilities and fitness levels. Alternatively, any girls that don’t fancy boogying to Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Can watch the whole thing unfold free of charge.
The whole dance session will be held in a private, city centre venue that’s organised for you, all you need to bring are yourselves, a glittery top and maybe even some popping blue eye shadow to match Agnetha’s look! What’s great about a dance class (especially one to the tune of Super Trouper) is that no matter who your bride to be wants to celebrate with, they can join in. Even if you all might not be from the era of ABBA’s domination, we’re sure the film Mamma Mia reignited everyone’s love for these classic tunes – we know it did for us.
What to wear - Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.