80’s Dance Hen Party in Hull
So ladies, put on your fluorescent legwarmers, grab your scrunchie and your favourite neon outfit and get ready for this fantastic 80s hen party dance class! Surely every bride-to-be and her guests love dancing to the music of the 80s. This 80s dance class is perfect for you and your girls especially if you’re in a bigger group and it ticks all the boxes for what you want a party dance class to be! It’s fun, the perfect ice breaker for some of the girls who have never met before and you are guaranteed a stitch from laughing so much.
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up with big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc…
6th May 2017
I was very impressed with each of the events, everyone had a really great time. I would like to thank you and your team very much for everything you did to ensure it all ran so smoothly. I would definitely recommend you to anyone wishing to plan a special event.