1920's Flapper Headband Making Team Building in Brighton
- Create your own 1920’s flapper headbands
- Perfect for the vintage lovers!
- Expert craft instructor
- Shown how to design and make your own sophisticated Gatsby inspired headwear
- A massive choice of co-ordinating laces, ribbons, pearl trims and feathers to choose from to make your headbands in classic Gatsby era colours
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Super fun, you’ll also be left with some tape to try out your creations afterwards
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep safe
This Brighton mobile 1920’s flappers headband making team building activity lasts around 2 hours and is ideal to build relationships and get your whole team involved, created beautiful accessories while having some fun outside the workplace. Our experienced workshop leaders will teach you the basics, and provide tips and tricks for you to make the perfect flapper’s headband. All you need to do is choose a venue which could be in the office or someone’s home, and we’ll bring everything to you for a stress free team building activity.
There are no reviews yet.