Cocktail Making Class Hen Party
The cocktail making classes are our most popular hen party idea. The cocktail making classes will have you mixing and shaking your favourite cocktails with your friends, setting you up for a fabulous hen night.
If you're partial to a mojito or a cosmopolitan on a night out and fancy yourself as Tom Cruise in Cocktail than just Carrie in Sex and the City, then a cocktail making hen party is the ideal activity for your group. You'll no longer have to watch in awe as the bartenders work their magic, you too can learn the tricks of the trade and get to make and drink the cocktails you love!
Cocktail making classes in includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail making class with some sharer food platters. The cocktail making class begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, great photo opportunity! Once the Liverpool cocktail making class has reached its finale, you will be shown to some reserved seating where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
Hen Party Cocktail Making Class
- start times throughout the day
- 90 minute session (approx.)
- welcome drink on arrival
- professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- city centre venues
- exclusive just for your group (you wont be sharing with other groups)
- introduction to bar tools and skills
- demo cocktails and tasting
- balancing taste
- make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- all guests shake up cocktails behind the bar
- learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails non-alcoholic drinks are available
- fun games played (some with shots)
- PLUS reserved seating where you can relax after the party and finish your cocktails or food.
- PLUS sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
More food upgrades available, 2 or 3 course meals